Bright days at Gray's

what i wore: crochet and purple floral dress from Tea and Tulips, navy blue cross body bag thrifted, "Half Lens" vintage inspired round sunnies from OC Shades, teal tube top from Wet Seal, braided belt from Target, yellow gladiator sandals from Walmart




My friend Lauren and I spent part of her last day here at Gray's Lake, walking around, exploring, taking pictures and talking about art. She's working for her dad's landscaping business this summer so she'll be back here on weekends, which is awesome! I also recently found out that Blink 182 is coming to Des Moines, and I am so excited about that!

Remember this dress? I am in love with this dress. I'd say it's about the perfect summer dress and it's not even summer yet. I bought it from Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons from her Tea and Tulips shop. I style it with a bright teal tube top underneath and to compliment the purple I chose bright yellow sandals. These are my new favorite sunglasses as well, I love the dual tones.

Click on either button below for more information:

koistorybutton koistorybutton

Describe to me your favorite sunglasses!
Powered by Blogger.