Three Cairns by Andy Goldsworthy

what i wore: red button up top and tribal patterned dress from Forever 21, patterned flats from American Eagle, and braided dark brown feather headband from Target





So yesterday Megan and I had lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant in Des Moines called Pho 888, and we both got the pho of course (view her blog here, and her spotlight post here). It was delicious! I'm sorry we devoured our soup bowls so quickly, I did not take any pictures! We also had delicious bubble tea, I got strawberry and she got Taro. Anyways, afterward we decided to go to the Art Center and visit the "Three Cairns" by Andy Goldworthy, who is one of my favorite artists! I love taking pictures in these egg-shaped imprints. They are one of my favorite things about Des Moines. You'll probably see more pictures from this area!

If you are interested in this piece by Andy Goldsworthy, click here. I would highly recommend reading this short article! It's very interesting.

Anyways, I decided to go for a middle part today. I got my inspiration from Nicole Richie, when you parts her hair in the middle and twists her bangs and pins them to each side. I thought it was adorable and a great way to get my bangs out of my face! I was a little self-conscious during the beginning of the day, but it started to grow on me! Anyways to finish off my boho look I decided to wear a lovely tribal patterned dress and similar patterned flats. I wore the red top underneath to raise the neckline. This red top was last seen here.

What do you think about middle parts? 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Powered by Blogger.