CelebrAsian

what i wore: black faux leather jacket from H&M, red knit hat from Forever 21, light tan J Crew cardigan, black and white print top and navy blue cross body bag thrifted, black Blowfish wedges from DSW, black leggings, black skirt, and black belt from Target






This was how I spent my Saturday. My boyfriend and I attend CelebrAsian near the capitol. It was a cloudy and chilly, but we braved it. I dressed to warm up with a lot of black and of course I had to add a pop of color with my red hat! I decided to go without bangs today, since they are getting to the point where they are too long and I should cut them, but I want to grow them out!

Anyways, we ate some yummy beef and chicken skewers and I had some Vietnamese dessert, I'm not sure what it's called but it has coconut milk in it and it is delicious! I also had bubble tea for the first time as you could see above, I chose mango, and I absolutely adore it! This little calico kitten puppet is so hilarious and adorable, I cannot wait to make some little videos with it! Anyways, there were a ton of activities and things going on, performances, dancing, singing, food, sports from all over Asia, a karate tournament, and so much more! It was all in all pretty fun! It was cool seeing all the different stands for a variety of Asian countries!

Do you attend cultural festivals? If so, tell me about your experience(s)!
Powered by Blogger.