Bright hot pink

6.14.11-18
what i wore: hot pink sleeveless button up thrifted, black knee high socks and black shorts from Target, Leopard print cardigan from Delia's, black Who We See fringe boots and California Sunshine headpiece from Moorea Seal's Etsy
6.14.11-17
6.14.11-16
6.14.11-15

I have been waiting and searching for an outfit for this lovely hot pink top I thrifted a while back. I knew I had to have it when I saw it on the rack! I just never really knew what to style with it. I stumbled upon it while looking for something to wear this morning and something just clicked and this outfit came together! I love the leopard print against this bright color. I also cannot hold back how much I adore this California Sunshine headpiece I bought from Moorea Seal's etsy.

I'm not sure if you can see the difference, but beginning with this post, I'm going to be uploading all my pictures to flickr and getting the html code for the photos on there, so it shows up in better quality on my blog! I love making small changes!

Remember, today is the LAST day to enter my Blowfish Shoes giveaway! You have until 11:59PM central time!
Powered by Blogger.