Fifteen Favorites on Friday v2




1. I adore these Dead Paper collages and poems, created in collaboration by Rebecca of The Clothes Horse, and this guy.


2. I have been loving the color combination of teal and yellow, and I love how Kaylah of The Dainty Squid's outfit featuring this combination!


3. I want this Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony patch pocket blazer, and I wish I had the funds to purchase it!


4. This 1960s pin-up two-piece swimsuit from Thrice Nice Vintage, it is absolutely perfect for summer! Too bad it is an XS/S!


5. This vintage 1950s pink rose dress from Timeless Vixen Vintage is gorgeous.




6. I love these amazing cinemagraphs by From Me to You, I'm sure many of you have seen these, but I couldn't help posting them!


7. Once I start making some steady money, I would like to purchase this gorgeous camera bag, named "The Brooklyn" from Ona.


8. These Can't Touch This heels from Irregular choice are so incredible! I love the heel and the touches of gold! They look so luxurious!


9. I would love see my tattoo through this seafoam green "If I Only Had A Cotton Heart Dress" by Alexandra Grecco.


10. Am I wrong, or do these Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops, found on Bakerella look adorable and delicious!?


11. I'm drooling over this sweet corn and raspberry ice cream recipe by Stacey Newgent I found via Design Sponge.

 12. Don't you love this yellow dress that Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage thrifted and altered?


13. I love this before and after of a diy headboard that I found on Design Sponge. Aren't the color lovely?


14. Check out these incredibly intricate Papercut Portraits by Kris Trappeniers!

15. I cannot get enough of Elsie of A Beautiful Mess's wedding pictures, and these pictures from her ceremony are so beautiful! Everyone looks incredible.
Powered by Blogger.