Meet my June Sponsors!


Hello! My name is Emma and I am the girl behind the leopard glasses. I am 22 years old, a college graduate with a degree in Biology (going back to school to be a teacher),& I am engaged to the love of my life. I am in the middle of moving into my first apartment, can't wait to share grad school and {finally} moving out on my blog! Speaking of my blog, it is a compilation of my personal style (somewhere between high end lusts & vintage obsessions- my closet does NOT close!), my experiences and life in general.


We think personal style is just another form of self-expression...and we make shoes for creative girls who can put together a look with effortless originality. Blowfish takes a break from the ordinary and a cue from the past. There's something unexpected in every shoe we create, just as there's something unexpected about every girl who wears them.



Hello! My name is Alex, I'm 19, and I live in Iowa. I'm a lover/collector of vintage gowns. I'm passionate about photography.



DeMoivre's theorem links the imaginary number to trigonometric functions. Sounds pretty boring, but the imaginary "eye" and the complexity of style, health, and beauty makes shopping at deMoivre's store an easy formula to comprehend. Live fabulously, breathe easy, and get your hands on rare, discontinued skincare and perfumes; accessorize through the world of high fashion with hard to find petite goodies. Shop now!



Hi. My name is Maycie. I'm 28 going on 21 years old. I live in Monterey, California. My blog is mainly about my personal style, recent obsessions, and my life in general. Come say hi. I'm nice!



Hello to the lovely readers of Koi Story! I'm Brinny, and I'm a girly-girl with an occasional edge. I absolutely adore the soft, pretty, and feminine, but my status as a reformed alternative brat means that some relics, like my blue hair, are here to stay. I love bold lips and clashing colors, high heels and a vintage silhouette. I'm going to be vacationing in China for the month of July, so come by my blog to see what I'm up to! :)



Hello! I'm Veronika and I run a personal style blog called "Girl and Closet!" I love blogging about personal style, re-mixing tips, and sharing little bits of my life. I'm married to my best friend, whom I like to call "hubs." We live in an adorable historic & ocean-side town, were we share a home with our beloved dog and a chubby orange cat. Besides fashion blogging, I work as a freelance photographer and I've recently started working on my own handmade jewelry line. Come pop by my blog sometime and say "hi." I would love to meet you. xx veronika


THE HONEY PIE ARCHIVES: BLOG // ETSY

I'm just another girl capturing her journey behind a lens, with a heart for: pigs, lazy days, my dog, Dr. Pepper, guitar, shoes, art, and George Harrison.

MY SO FAR MEMOIR: BLOG // YOUTUBE

I'm an outgoing, fun-loving crazy cat lady and I speak my mind when I want. Right now I'm just enjoying what life throws at me with my amazing new husband and our 3 kitties.

TULLE & COMBAT BOOTS : BLOG // LOOKBOOK

My name is G, and I'm a 21 year old college student and graphic designer, living in the DC area. I love cats, design, photography, shiny things, and fooling people into thinking I'm a hipster.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PS: I still have some sponsor spots open for July including the large ad, a few medium ads, and a couple ad for ad trading spots left! Please visit my sponsor page for more information or just e-mail me at: meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com

Powered by Blogger.