Floral maxis and high buns

what i wore: navi accordian floral maxi skirt, shell purse, and olive green sleeveless button up top thrifted, black straw wedges from Target, polka dot bandana from Hobby Lobby, cat eye sunnies from OC Shades, and earrings from Forever 21







I thrifted this gorgeous floral accordian maxi skirt this weekend at Goodwill in Iowa City, I loved the prints and the small pleats. When I came across this olive green top I knew it would pair perfectly with the skirt! I decided to try wearing a bandana as a headband today, and I think I really like it, I might have to go buy some more from Hobby Lobby. These are my favorite of my cat eye sunnies. They are very simple and chic. Today was the first day in while I wore earrings. I love them, I have to start wearing more, which means I get to buy more! Also, this high bun is going to be my go to style when my hair is a mess and it's super hot outside.

I wore this outfit yesterday running errands, and doing homework. It was so hot outside! Wow. Also I am freaking out about my 4 classes I decided to sign up for this summer. It's a lot more work then I expected.

I recently just added shoes to my shop, check it out, buy something!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Where do you buy your earrings or jewelry in general? I could use some suggestions!
Powered by Blogger.