Milkmaid braids and ruffles

what i wore: Susan Lawrence patterned top and multi-colored belt thrifted, olive green ruffle strapless dress from Express, Purple floral sunglasses from Urban Outfitters, white bow clip from Forever 21, and tan wooden heels from Target








I came up with this outfit on a whim, yesterday. I almost did buy this patterned top, but I am so glad that I did! I've been really into olive green lately if you can tell! I also wanted to put my hair in dreamy milkmaid braids (View a tutorial here by Rebecca of The Clothes Horse) and head out to a field! My boyfriend took these pictures, and he really liked my outfit today, which is great. I am trying to incorporate more jewelry/accessories into my outfits! I'm excited to go shopping for more!

So I also decided to drop out of my Composition I class because there was way too much work involved and I just did not want to deal with it. It really takes a huge load off of my back.


Do you like how I re-arranged my blog? I think it looks a little tidier!
Powered by Blogger.