Modern bohemian

what i wore: Proud Heritage red ethnic print summer cardigan from Hallelu, California Sunshine headpiece from Moorea Seal's Etsy Shop, purple bohemian top from Forever 21, black shorts, black knee high socks and black lace-up Dolce Vita boots from Target.









I created this outfit starting with this adorable California Sunshine headpiece from Moorea Seal's etsy. I've been wanting to buy it for so long, I finally gave in, and good thing I did because I think she's sold out right now! I received my package of purchased goodies from Hallelu at the same time as I received the headpiece. I absolutely adore the hippie/bohemian feel of that summer cardigan. It's so comfortable, flowy and adorable! I decided to layer it against another flowy bohemian top and black shorts, with knee high socks and lace-up boots.

My boyfriend and I went exploring a little bit yesterday downtown and came across this little spot. I think it's a nice changed of scenery. I am so happy that I got all my homework done early this week, so I had a really nice and relaxing day!


Also don't forget to enter my Blowfish giveaway to win your own pair of Blowfish Shoes!
Powered by Blogger.