Fifteen Favorites on Friday v5



1. I just recently discovered the blog Sweet Paul and I absolutely adore it, I especially like this adorable DIY butterfly decoration!


2. This sleepy bear coin purse from One Little Red Fox on etsy is just about the most adorable thing I've seen!


3. Moorea Seal's new headpieces in her etsy are incredible, especially the Lune headpiece and the art deco moon headpiece.


4. I can't wait to try out this Pink Lemonade cupcake recipe from Elsie of A Beautiful Mess had on her blog from her sister Emma of Food Coma!


5. How lovely is this vintage 1960s Norman Norell lace dress from Dear Golden Vintage on etsy!?


6. This vintage lavender ornate center dress from Ikahn on Etsy is so adorable!


7. I love Jo of Lost in the Haze's recently dyed purple tips, this dress, and her style in general, she is quickly becoming one of my new personal style bloggers!


8. Check out these incredible and colorful illustrations by Olaf Hajek I discovered via Honestly..WTF!



9. Check out this awesome video, of artist Keira Rathbone using a typewriter to create amazing pieces of artwork. I found this via Honestly...WTF.


10. I absolutely love this outfit by Ashley of Fancy Fine! The stripes and colors are so pretty and summery!


11. These dresses in the Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture Collection I found via the Modcloth Blog are gorgeous!


12. I adore these looks from Glastonbury 2011 taken by Mr. Newton.


13. I adore this 1960s vintage tiffany blue sequined scale top from Allen Company Inc on etsy!


14. I discovered this very new blog, Pneumonia White, through an e-mail she sent me, and I am very intrigued by it, the photos are so beautiful and unique, I can't wait to see more!



15. Check out this amazing cover of Moon River (from Breakfast at Tiffany's) by The Honey Trees that I found via Tongue Tied in Awe.
Powered by Blogger.