I'm just pulling your chain

71411-17
what i wore: chain and striped dress from Midwest Vintage porch sale, red heart shaped sunnies from OC Shades, off white crochet detail dress from Wet Seal, Daisy Fuentes black and white heels thrifted

71411-18

71411-19

71411-20

71411-21

71411-22

71411-23



My friend Rachel and I got together yesterday to watch some Harry Potter so I could prepare before watching The Deathly Hallows Part II at midnight! I'm super excited now, because I'm finally caught up! Also, I might start to actually read the books as well! I know, I'm very late on this, but I hope I can get into them now!

Anyways, I adore this dress I bought from the Midwest Vintage porch sale I attended. If you live in the Des Moines area, I'd highly recommend it, you can find out more information about the porch sale here. There is actually one coming up this Saturday, July 16th! I will be attending at some point during the sale! I hope I find as many goodies as I did last time.

I had Rachel snap a few outfit shots before the sun went down and before we started our Harry Potter marathon, and I had so much fun! We were just laughing, having a good time, and she did an amazing job capturing my jumps! Also, I finally created a high messy bun I liked, I'm very proud! I also decided to layer two dresses! I know, it sounds crazy, but the bottom layered dress is very light and airy. Oh, and I hope you enjoy some of the outtakes, I scattered about this post!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.
Powered by Blogger.