Little green whales

72611.9
what i wore: green and pink whale print skirt thrifted and altered by me, forest green sleeveless top thrifted, hat and stacked hinge knuckle ring from Forever 21, dreamcatcher/feather earrings from Aldo, black oxfords from Target
72611.12

72611.10

72611.11

72611.14



This is the second skirt I have ever taken in, with a lot of help from my mom of course. We worked on this for a few hours, and I absolutely adore it. We probably took in about 4 inches! I found this skirt thrifting and absolutely adored the print! Anyways, Megan and I had a wonderful day filled with thrifting and the mall! I'm finally starting to accessorize more, the earrings, hat and stacked hinge ring are all from today and there's plenty more! I can't wait to reveal what else I bought!

I'm sad that my boyfriend is leaving on a cruise with his family for a week and a half! I need to find lots of things to do.

Oh also, I feel so short! I'm still a little upset I cannot wear heels and wedges for a couple more weeks!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Powered by Blogger.