Polka dots on a cloudy day

72411-15
what i wore: black maxi skirt thrifted, black cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades, pale pink and black polka dot short from Forever 21, small houndstooth bow headband and black flat sandals from Target

72411-16

72411-3

72411-14

72411-5

72411-13

72411-11



If you cannot already tell, I absolutely adore this location now, and I want to keep taking pictures here. The only problem is that there are a lot of large flying insects out in the middle of nowhere, and I every step I took brought on more buzzing around my ears. I guess I'll just have to get used to it! Sadly to say, I've been cooped up in my house as my foot is healing up, and it feels a lot better. Finally, I decided to get some outfit photos today as the boyfriend and I went out for a lunch date. I wanted to go with something simple, so I chose this adorable black maxi I found thrifting once. I decided to pair a more girly top with it and just mostly black accessories felt right.

I actually really like these sandals, and it looks like they'll be the flats I'll be frequenting for a while! Oh, I also whipped up a new Action in photoshop for these photos, and I like how was able to bring out the clouds in the sky. It was a refreshing partly cloudy day yesterday and I'm glad we captured these moments.

Have a happy Monday!
Powered by Blogger.