Feathers and lace

81711-9
what i wore: repurposed black denim shorts with floral shaped laces on the back pockets available for purchase on my etsy, Bake wedges from Blowfish Shoes, scarf, black and yellow feather top, and heart detail belt thrifted, indigo ruffle cardigan from Target
81711-7
81711-8




81711-18

Hello dears, I feel like it's been a while since an outfit post, so here you go! These were taken last week when I met up with Carly and Anna at Smokey Row (coffee shop) and I helped them out a little with their blog, Mirror Image. I'm excited to meet up with them again today! They are lovely ladies, and aren't they adorable!?

I remember really wanted to wear complimentary colors today, and of course I had to choose purple and yellow. I used to hate wearing those colors because it reminded me of high school (our colors were purple and gold), but I love the combination so much now, it doesn't matter! I am not ready to start classes up on Monday again. Who is!? I can't believe this summer has gone by so quickly!

I hope to have some more items added to the etsy shop soon.

PS: I am now accepting sponsors for the moth of September and beyond! The large ad is already snatched up for September, but you can still get a medium ad or small ad! To view sponsor info click here. E-mail me with any further questions and to reserve your spot today at meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com.

Also, don't forget to enter a sponsored giveaway featuring Michelle from Michellesque here.

Lastly, I gave my blog a tiny makeover, what do you think?!

**Second picture is from Carly's camera.
Powered by Blogger.