Fifteen Favorites on Friday v10



1. I love the lighting, styling, and overall dreamy feeling of this amazing 50s inspired photoshoot by Kara via I Just Might Explode.


2. Check out this gorgeous Summery cinemagraph I discovered via Kaelah of Little Chief Honeybee made by Jamie of From Me to You.

 3. Check out this gorgeous Peter Pan Collar Rose Print Dress from Dahlia.



4. These ear cuffs by Anni Jyrgenson I found via her blog Style Hurricane are awesome! You don't even need your ears pierced to have them either and it's a great statement piece!


5. These photos of Frances Bean Cobain I found via Srsly Liz are stunning. If you don't know, she's the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. She turned 19 yesterday!

6. I adore basically everything from the Erdem Spring/Summer 2011 collection, especially these lovely  laces dresses.


7. Lion cookies, cookie monster cakes, and more! Check out this new website I discovered called Cutest Food filled to the brim with images of adorable food!


8. I love the neutral tones of this outfit from Keiko of Keiko Lynn.


9. Look how adorable Islabell of A Fine Day For Sailing looks in these photos with her overalls! It makes me want to give it a try and/or refashion some overalls for my shop!


10. Coury of Fancy Treehouse is amazing at finding amazing dresses for her shop, and absolutely adore this gold leaves dress.


11. Kelly of the Glamourai's outfit in these photos is perfect, from the gorgeous black and yellow Bill Blass dress to her lovely vintage hat and her adorable hexagonal purse!


12. I love this little gif of Kaylah of The Dainty Squid's kitty, Squid! I'm a sucker for sleepy cat eyes!


13. Veronika looks like such a classic beauty in this outfit. I love how she alters thrifted clothing to fit her so perfectly. Definitely one of my biggest inspirations.

Untitled


14. I love this Polyvore set created by Beneath the Glass.


15. How incredible does Diya of In Her Stilettos look in these photos. Oh, and of course her dress is gorgeous!
Powered by Blogger.