Fifteen Favorites on Friday v9


1. I absolutely love these carved crayons by Diem Chau of the 12 animals of the Chinese Zodiac discoved via Honestly...WTF. View more of Chau's work here.


2. I am so smitten with the back detail on this Leyendecker dress from Liz of Late Afternoon!



3. I love this piece of artwork by Simon Evans called 'Everything I Have'.


4. I love this post over at Moorea Seal's blog about Kaelah of Little Chief Honey Bee's style and space. I meant to post Kaelah's awesome "open closet" earlier, but better late than never!


5. I love Moorea Seal's new headpieces in her etsy shop! Aren't they just so gorgeous!?


6. I absolutely love this adorable room tour of via James of Bleubird. Here she is showcasing her adorable daughter, Milla's room! She also did one for her son, Julian's room here.


7. I adore this lovely yellow eyelet maxi dress that Amanda from Here's Looking at Me Kid is wearing in these photos!


8. Of course I adore this cute little ladybug that Fiona of Miss Tea & Co. knitted. I would love to have one of these little critters hanging around my workspace!


9. I absolutely adore this before and after of this lovely embellished cabinet via Design Sponge.




10. These gifs from Modcloth are just awesome!



11. Check out this introductory video of Tieka via Selective Potential and her band Circle Maybe, her voice is absolutely amazing!


12. I love these Camera/accessory cookies! They are so adorable and look amazing!


13. How awesome are the patterns and styles of these Bokja chairs I discovered via Honestly...WTF.


14. Doesn't Brinny of Not Without Incident look great in this wonderful color combination!?



15. I adore this cover of Britney Spears' "Toxic" by Jayme Dee
that I discovered via Kelly Ann of The Flowerchild Dwelling.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifteen Favorites on Friday Extended:

16. Check out this awesome text shadow web tip and tutorial via The Pugly Pixel. Her blog is seriously one of my favorites. She is so creative and I'm just always impressed with all her posts!



17. My new friends Anna and Carly (yes they are twins) have decided to start a blog called Mirror Images after a little encouragement from me and I can't wait to see future posts already!


18. This new etsy shop I launched last night is one of my new favorite ventures! I've had so much fun creating these shorts. I customize shorts too! Request a custom order if you're interested. I can't wait to keep creating and expand!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Congrats to Michelle of Michellesque for winning the Midwest Vintage Giveaway!


Powered by Blogger.