New pockets for my shorts

81011-11
what i wore: yellow polka dot shoes and heart detail belt thrifted,  DIY high-waisted denim shorts w/ new pockets, aqua tank top from Wet Seal, Wendy cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades
81011-12

81011-5

81011-2

81011-13

81011-6

81011-1


Hello my lovely readers! Sorry for the lack of blogging/ lack of commenting on other blogs! I have just been so busy getting some items ready for an etsy shop I am about to open! I just finished these shorts today! I absolutely adore them and might have to keep them for myself, but I have more material to do custom orders! Anyways, the shop should be up and running soon. For now, I'll be selling assorted denim shorts that I customize in many different ways! I cannot wait to get it up and running. Also, my brother was in town for the week from North Carolina, I hadn't seen him for a year, so we spent a lot of time together, I just took him to the airport yesterday and miss him already! I wish he didn't live so far away...

PS: How crazy long is my hair right now, by the way!? I cannot believe how fast it's growing and I have it up most of the time.
Powered by Blogger.