High waisted studded denim shorts

8611-9
what i wore: black/grayish DIY studded denim shorts, tan belt from Target, print top from Delia's, periwinkle bandana from Hobby Lobby, and 2 rings bought at a garage sale
8611-7

8611-8

8611-5



Hello all, I'd like to introduce all of you to my new favorite pair of shorts! I thrifted these black denim jeans and decided to stud them. I was still waiting for my studs to come in the mail, so I used what I had taken off a studded belt I thrifted (view my how to de-stud a belt tutorial here). I paired it with one of my very comfortable tops that I have no worn in a long time! I'm not sure why I don't wear this top!? I love it. Oh, and stay tuned for a tutorial I made to make these shorts! Anyways, my brother came back to visit from North Carolina on Wednesday! It's been so nice having him here! It's been about a year since I've seen him. We did a lot of thrifting and garage sale hunting the past couple of days! I found a lot of great stuff!

I am finally doing cleaning the basement and re-decorating. I just set up a new little workspace for me. I think we might actually paint the walls around the workspace! I cannot wait to figure out what I want to do, chevron stripes sound pretty good. I will take a before and after shot and definitely post it when this happens!

Also, I'm working on a new venture. I want to start selling some studded/cuffed or distressed denim shorts, as well as some with: patterned pockets, and/or lace trim! I want to make some clutches, possibly more market + everyday bags (similar to this one, but not with the same pattern), and possibly some prints of artwork I make!

Would you buy anything from my shop?
Powered by Blogger.