A pretty peacock print

82111-10
what i wore: peacock top thrifted, refashioned high waisted studded denim shorts by me, Wendy cat eye sunnies from OC Shades, earrings and rings from Forever 21, tan belt from Target, and beige wedges from Aldo

82111-13

82111-14

82111-7

82111-12

82111-11



This day I had a great time getting coffee and just hanging out with the two ladies of Mirror Image, Anna and Carly. I think these have got to be some of my favorite photos of me for a while. I think it's because the colors look great and my hair is down and wavy for the first time in so long!

Oh, and if you can't tell, these are my favorite sunnies ever. If you want, you can get your own pair of Wendy Cat Eye sunnies here at OC Shades. I even gave a pair of them to my friend because I love them so! Anyways, here I am again with these studded high-waisted shorts. I am so excited to tryout transitioning a few pairs into the Fall/Winter! Stay tuned to see what I come up with. Be sure to check out my etsy shop. There are several new listings up!

This might sound weird, but I'm a little excited to go back to school. Probably because I'm excited about all of my classes: Graphic Design I, Typography I, Graphic Design History, Survey of Art History, and Intermediate Drawing. Ah, the sound of all art classes is such bliss. Today is the last day of my Summer Break! Hopefully, I'll still have time to post regularly!

Hope you all have a fantastic Sunday!

PS: Medium and small ad spaces are still available for the month of September and so is ad for ad trading! For more information, please click here or you can e-mail me at meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com.
Powered by Blogger.