Up on the rooftop

8111-34
what i wore: Black Poppy fringe vest and Nollie High Low Hem Sweater tank in black from PacSun, Monroe cat eye sunnies from OC Shades, floral high waisted shorts and various rings from Forever 21, Southwestern style print bag DIY, black sandals from Target, and periwinkle bandana from Hobby Lobby, green crystal ring from Vitae Design Collective
8111-36

8111-12

8111-35

8111-37

8111-18

8111-41



So yesterday I had such a lovely day with my friends Carly and Anna, they are awesome! We met up at West End Architectural Salvage in Des Moines, which is a pretty great place with neat things as you can see above, I thought that little dresser was the cutest thing ever and I love those lamps that look like ice. Anyways, we snuck up to the roof and took these pictures! Anna is a really wonderful jumper! I had so much fun with these girls, I can't wait to help them get a blog set up so you can see just how wonderful they are!

Like, I've said, I've been super into vests lately, and once I saw this fringe vest, I knew I had to have it! I can't wait to wear it more often.

Have a wonderful day!
Powered by Blogger.