Garage Sale Haul

73111-17

73111-18

73111-19

73111-20

73111-21

73111-15

1. 10 patterns for 10 cents each, I could not resist!
2.
A pretty floral scarf.
3.
A lovely crochet decoration to lay over some furniture. 
4. An old Southwestern styled rug that I used to make a DIY reusable shopping bag.
5. A pretty abstract floral scarf.
6. I love pretty tins, and I adore this pin-up girl one! I can't wait to store some rings in there!
7. I really just love Campbell's soup, so at 25 cents this little darling was too adorable not to want!
8. This pretty tin will be a great place to store small sewing supplies that I've been accumulating!
9. I can't stop myself from buying cameras, even if they might not work!
10. Of course, I had to buy this James Dean poster, he's so dreamy!
11. I've been so lucky with prints lately! I stumbled upon Van Gogh's Starry Night print at a sale.
12. A lovely gold magazine rack that I am going to re-paint!
13. A Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook that I am going to use for collages.
14.
The Complete Dog Book, it's going to be a part of my collage stockpile and oh, I love dogs.
15. Birds of North America, one again is a great book full of lovely bird images to use for collaging!
16. I was am a huge fan of Shel Silverstein and Where the Sidewalk Ends is one of my favorites!
18. This is my favorite purchase of the day, it is a lovely vintage Schwinn exercise bike I got for $5!

    As you can see I made off pretty well on Friday with Megan. She got a lot of lovely things as well and we both didn't even spend that much. I think I am going to have a garage sale within the next two weeks to get rid of a lot of items and make way for the new things I've been getting. Maybe I'll finally redecorate the basement a little bit! It's really boring right now.


    Hope you are having a wonderful Monday and first of August!

    Tell me about your garage sale ventures (if you have any). What sort of things do you gravitate to first!?
    Powered by Blogger.