Art Deco Dreamer

91111-10
what i wore: Art deco dreamer headpiece from Moorea Seal's etsy, lavender and white floral mesh top from Express, brown belt thrifted, repurposed high waisted shorts available in my etsy shop, Minnetonka ankle Tramper booties from Shopbop.
91111-4

91111-13

91111-11

91111-2



It took me a while to figure out what to wear with this Art Deco Dreamer headpiece that I bought from Moorea Seal from her etsy. I decided to just go with a simple bohemian inspired outfit that would not take too much attention away from the headpiece itself.

Anyways, this outfit is from Saturday when I went to the rose gardens at the Art Center with Selma (watch out for her spotlight post soon). So, these booties are just about the most comfortable thing ever, I cannot believe that I do not wear them more often! They are still available for purchase here at Shopbop.

How would you style this headpiece!? I'd love to know!
Powered by Blogger.