Long, long legs

91011-18
what i wore: Herringbone Vance booties courtesy of Blowfish Shoes, patterned sheer tights, tan belt and navy + white striped top from Target, repurposed high waisted shorts from my etsy shop
91011-17

91011-16

91011-13

91011-14

91011-15



So, I am so smitten with these gray Herringbone booties from Blowfish Shoes! I have been wanting these ever since I first saw them! The biggest reason I love them is because they make my legs look long, good and lean! Once again, I love the idea of transitioning shorts into Fall, and the perfect way is to add a pair of tights underneath! I chose some patterned tights (on accident, I was running a little late and thought they were solid) but I think it worked out pretty well.

So I just saw Blink 182 (for the second time ever) on Thursday night! I can't believe I haven't talked about it! It was absolutely amazing. They are just hilarious and I remember all the lyrics to their songs. I like how they played a variety of songs from most of their albums! I also was amazed by how they began their encore with Travis Barker drumming on a moving stage over the crowd to a song from his first solo record. So incredible. I felt so nostalgic!

Do you like these shorts!? They are available for purchase at my etsy shop.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Powered by Blogger.