Fifteen Favorites on Friday v13


1. Love these photos from the Ulyana Sergeenko Fall/Winter 2011/2012 line! She is an amazing photographer AND designer and I discovered these via Nora of Valley of the Dolls.


2. I am absolutely smitten with Carrie of Wish Wish Wish's outfit that she wore to see her favorite band, My Chemical Romance! Also, how cute does she look with a middle part!?


3. This Macbook Pro 15 inch wolf sleeve from Boutique ID on etsy is so lovely! There are a lot of other sizes and styles (cats, owls, etc) available as well... I want one so bad.


4. I absolutely adore this modern mushroom wall clock from Decoy Lab!


5. Doesn't Chaplinnn of Mini Penny look incredible in these photos of the 50s inspired makeover she gave herself?!


6. I adore this scalloped patent leather satchel from French & English Confectioner's on etsy.



7. I am loving the Twentysevennames A/W 2012 collection campaign that I discovered via Liebemarlene Vintage! It reminds me this scene in Garden State, and I love that movie!



8. This wedding video of Gala Darling and her wedding is so precious.


9. How lovely is this dress that Elyse of Give Me Bows hand made!?


10. Loving this DIY oven mitt tutorial by OneCanoeTwo I found via the Modcloth Blog!


11. I really want to try this homemade Bubble Tea recipe from A Beautiful Mess! Doesn't it look delicious?!


12. I am loving this chevron chair from Urban Outfitters. Oh and possible DIY idea!?


13. Totally digging these art works by Shana Frase!


14. How gorgeous are these photos and outfits from the Lena Hoschek Autumn Winter 2011/2012 line!? They were photographed by Lupi Spuma, and I discovered this line via Q's Daydream Vintage!


15. I am so taken away by these beautiful rooftop photos and this gorgeous dress Coury of Fancy Treehouse is wearing! She definitely inspires me so much!
Powered by Blogger.