Fifteen Favorites on Friday v15



1. I adore this How to Make Nut Milk video tutorial from My New Roots I found via Moxee. Not only does the milk look amazing, the video is so well made and adorable!


2. Check out these awesome carved lamps made from dried gourds by Calabarte I discovered via Honestly WTF.




3. I love Alex of Blue Feather Style's glitter eyebrows, gown, and gorgeous hair in the first three photos! How incredible is her hair in the second set of three pictures!? Her posts and style has just been so timeless and impeccable lately. If you haven't checked out her blog, do yourself a favor and check it out!



4. Take some time to check out this amazing video of the Whistles A/W 2011 line I discovered via Aya of Strawberry Koi.


5. I really like these words as images I discovered via Elise of Blowfish Shoes on twitter. So clever.



6. I cannot get over the amazing Oscar De La Renta Spring 2012 line I discovered via Calivintage.


7. I love this awesome and fun gif from Bri of Design Love Fest. If I could, I would put all of her posts on this list! She's so awesome and inspiring!


8. I love Jo of Lost in the Haze's Mulberry SS12 Collection inspired beehive! How amazing does she look! I really really want to try a beehive now.


9. Don't you love Aimee of Song of Style's amazing leather jacket and dip-dyed dress in these photos!? Totally want both items!



10. I'm gushing over the pretty prints and lace details of the Erdem S/S 2012 line I discovered via Honestly...WTF.


11. How lovely is this chevron style black and white door I discover on Pinterest!? I want it.


12. I love Rhiannon of Liebermarlene Vintage's Digital Plumbago Secret Squirrel dress! How cool is the print?


13. I am a huge sucker for prints, and how amazing is this horse print that Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons is sporting in another one of her lovely, sun soaked outfit posts?!


14. Pretty sure I'm developing a thing for shirt dress. Check out this amazing Mink Pink feather print shirt dress from Sushi of Le Blog de Sushi! Love it.


15. I love Kaelah of Little Chief Honeybee's outfit in these photos, and her new hair! I think she looks like a pretty sunset.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16. I can really relate to Kara of I Just Might Explode's list of Small Steps Not Freaking Out, and I think it's worth a read! It's inspired me to come up with some goals of my own.

17. I love Elsie of A Beautiful Mess's Thrifting Tips!
Powered by Blogger.