Red lips and A-Z of me

92011-12
what i wore: red button up top from Forever 21, chain and vertical stripe dress from Midwest Vintage sale (worn as a skirt), black stretch belt, and scarf from Target, and black wedges from Blowfish Shoes
92011-10

92011-11



So, I think I am going to try to wear more red lipstick. Luckily, I have 6 empty containers I can trade into MAC to get a free one! Anyways, I have been seeing this A-Z post floating around the blogging community (Srsly Liz and Moorea Seal) and decided to give it a go! If you decide to do one of these posts, I'd love to read it! Send me the link!

A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Full
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom! Sometimes it makes me feel like I am so gross!
D. Dogs: I have one, she is a border collie named Bella and I love her very much! I wish I had more dogs. I think I want five. I really want a black and white spotted Great Dane.
E. Essential start to your day: Water or coffee (Iced coffee w/ one inch of soy, some cinnamon, and one sweet and low for warmer days and a soy coffee misto w/ soy, some cinnamon and one sweet and low for the colder days).
F. Favorite color: If I really really had to choose, probably yellow!
G. Gold or Silver: I like both.
H. Height: 5’3"
I. Instruments you play: I played piano for a couple of years when I was younger. I wish I would have stuck with it, but sadly I don't remember anything.
J. Job title: Student/Blogger/Etsy Shop owner.
K. Kids: None... yet!
L. Live: in a suburb of Des Moines, Iowa.
M. Mother’s name: Muoi.
N. Nicknames: I don't really have nicknames.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I had seizures when I was younger up until five, but since then, I have had no overnight stays that I can think of!
P. Pet peeves: When people don't use your and you're correctly (as well as there, they're and their), and when people where sweats and pajamas in public are among the many!
Q. Quote from a movie: ... I can't think of any! Haha
R. Right or left handed: Right!
S. Siblings: One brother, Ri.
U. Underwear: Boyshorts!
V. Vegetable you hate: None that I can think of.
W. What makes you run late: Deciding what to wear or because I'm trying to find my keys!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just had one on my foot.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a delicious sandwich!
Z. Zoo animal: Pandas!
Powered by Blogger.