Flower Medallion Pique Shift Dress

91611-9
what i wore: two tone sunnies from OC Shades, black knee high socks from Target, Beacher wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes, Flower Medallion Pique Ann Taylor Shift Dress and black belt thrifted, and polka dot bandana from Hobby Lobby,
91611-11

91611-10

91611-12



I found this Flower Medallion Pique Ann Taylor Shift Dress at Goodwill in Iowa City and I knew I had to have it! It is a little big, and the slip is too long for the dress (you can see it peeking out in a few pictures). None of those things will be too hard to fix though. I love the beautiful greens and blues of the lovely floral pattern. I can't wait to wear it more often. It's probably one of my favorite thrifts in a while.

Anyways, I wore this dress on Thursday, and I also decided to attend an informational meeting about building a portfolio, grad school, and studying abroad. I have a little less than a month to decide whether or not I want to study abroad, because the deadline is approaching and it wouldn't be a good idea to go my senior year. Anyways, if I do study abroad, I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but I'm pretty sure I'd be going to Florence, Italy. I think I want to take a little break from graphic design and dive into studio courses for the semester, or my adviser told me about wonderful fashion courses I could take. I'd love to try a fashion illustration class! Anyways, I'm still pondering. I should have gave this more thought a long time ago!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Powered by Blogger.