Hot pink, floral and butterflies

92111-7
what i wore: vintage butterfly and floral top, brown wide leg pants, and hot pink sleeveless button up top thrifted, cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades, knuckle ring from Forever 21 and Vance booties c/o Blowfish Shoes

92111-5

92111-6

The three main pieces of my outfit were thrifted besides the Vance booties I received courtesy of Blowfish Shoes, my cat-eye sunnies and the ring. I am pretty sure this vintage blouse is suppose to be worn buttoned up and tied with a bow, but I decided to make it a little more casual and I like the way it drapes over my hot pink top to tone it down a little bit. I went out of my comfort zone on this day, because I don't usually wear wide legged pants and these are a little long but I loved how they fit and of course my legs look super long (which is something I love). I have some awesome posts and such planned for the near future, so keep checking back!

Also, I really need to make more of an effort to take some close-up and detail shots!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
Powered by Blogger.