September Sponsor Introductions

septembersponsors

14


My name is Selma. I'm 18 years old, and a student. I'm completely undecided in what i want to do with my life, so i'm just muddling my way through college right now. It's not very much fun and i don't recommend it to anyone. I'm hoping i find something i'm passionate about, and would want to make a career out of, before i run out of money haha. I think i'm absolutely hilarious, but it's okay if you don't. I created this blog so i could have a place to talk about my day-to-day life (as unexciting as that is), post about my various modeling gigs, inspire people to dress like me via fashion posts, and just whatever else floats my boat.

1


We think personal style is just another form of self-expression...and we make shoes for creative girls who can put together a look with effortless originality. Blowfish takes a break from the ordinary and a cue from the past. There's something unexpected in every shoe we create, just as there's something unexpected about every girl who wears them.

3


Hello! My name is Alex, I'm 19, and I live in Iowa. I'm a lover/collector of vintage gowns. I'm passionate about photography.

4


DeMoivre's theorem links the imaginary number to trigonometric functions. Sounds pretty boring, but the imaginary "eye" and the complexity of style, health, and beauty makes shopping at deMoivre's store an easy formula to comprehend. Live fabulously, breathe easy, and get your hands on rare, discontinued skincare and perfumes; accessorize through the world of high fashion with hard to find petite goodies. Shop now!

5


Anna & Carly, Carly & Anna, We come in a pair-double squared. We love being outdoors taking pictures modeling, pottery, painting, drawing. Carly is more of the crazy one, Anna is more laid back. Family & Friends are dear to us, As well as animals, especially cats. Music is peace, Music is love.

6


I'm an Iowa girl living in Southwest Florida by the Gulf Coast. I've always had a passion for vintage clothes since my style is a bit eclectic and vintage is a great way to have an original looking wardrobe without braking the bank. I make hand crafted goodies over at sewZinski.etsy.com, and sometimes I would incorporate vintage finds into my work. I decided to open MsZinski.etsy.com as a way to further my passion of reVamping vintage, and a way to share thrifting finds with others.

7


I'm Brinny, and I'm a girly-girl with an occasional edge. I absolutely adore the soft, pretty, and feminine, but my status as a reformed alternative brat means that some relics, like my blue hair, are here to stay. I love bold lips and clashing colors, high heels and a vintage silhouette.

8


Hey everyone! My name is Mackenzie, the girl behind the blog Reasons To Celebrate. At my blog you'll find personal style posts, things that are inspiring me, D.I.Y. ideas, and more! I recently moved to Washington DC with my boyfriend, Nick, and we are always out exploring new city, and I'd love to share it with you. I am an independent clothing designer and currently sell my dresses at a boutique in Des Moines, Iowa and will be launching an Etsy shop soon. I'd love for you to stop by and say hello!

2

AQUI : BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

I'm a traveling gal with a love for life and all things fashion. I write about my experiences here, wherever I may be!

BEHIND THE LEOPARD GLASSES : BLOG

My name is Emma and I am the girl behind the leopard glasses. My blog is a compilation of my personal style (somewhere between high end lusts & vintage obsessions- my closet does NOT close!), my experiences and life in general.

10

THE HONEYPIE ARCHIVES : BLOG | ETSY

I'm just another girl capturing her journey behind a lens, with a heart for: pigs, lazy days, my dog, Dr. Pepper, guitar, shoes, art, and George Harrison.

LIVE LIFE IN STYLE : BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

I am a Chemical Engineer during the day and a Fashionista by night! My blog is for the everyday, working Fashionista on a budget.

11

LOVE MAKES THE GIRL : BLOG | SEWING BLOG | TWITTER

Hello, my name is Janelle (online alias: Jane) and I'm a daydreamer trying to figure it all out. I blog about things I love, like pretty dresses, sewing, photography, and more...I hope you'll stop by and say hi!

MICHELLE-ESQUE : BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

I am an awkward (but insanely easy to get along with - trust me) fashion designer who likes to write narratives on my days off. I blog about nothing other than my life and my unusual encounters with what I think are fascinating people, food, animals, and things.

13

TONGUE TIED IN AWE : BLOG | TWITTER

Hello! My name is Danielle Sprouse and I’m newly engaged (!) student, photographer + aspiring graphic designer and I live in the state for lovers while finishing my last year of college. I am happiest when around sarcasm, food, live music, and creative people and my blog is a place to document my adventures, daily inspiration, and artists, so come say hello - I'd love to meet you!

TULLE & COMBAT BOOTS : BLOG | LOOKBOOK

My name is G, and I'm a 21 year old college student and graphic designer, living in the DC area. I love cats, design, photography, shiny things, and fooling people into thinking I'm a hipster.

12

ANGELMEOW : BLOG | TWITTER

Angela Sim, 18, stray cat, California.

YOU AD HERE : CLICK HERE FOR SPONSOR INFO

There are still sponsor spots left for the month of October, if you have any question, or want to do ad for ad trading, contact me via e-mail: meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com
Powered by Blogger.