Leopard and lace

9511-12
what i wore: Beacher wedges courtesy of Blowfish Shoes, black Wendy cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades, Southwestern patterned headscarf thrifted, leopard print dress and black tank top from Forever 21, lace top from Wet Seal, and thick black belt from Francesca's Collections
9511-13

9511-14

9511-7

9511-4

9511-16



Ever have one of those days where you feel really well put together? Well, this was one of those days! I decided to try out the quick high bun tutorial by The Girl Never Gets Older and the how to wear a dress as a skirt technique from Adored Austin at the Delightful Dozen. I would recommend those two tutorials to anyone that wants to change up their look just a little bit or to get more uses out of your dresses!

So, I had a lovely lunch with my friends Anna and Carly at the Drake Diner (one of my favorite local places). Then we headed off to a pond in a graveyard. Sadly we forgot to bring them any bread, and they kept staring us down! It was a little scary, I thought they were going to attack us at times! I'm pretty sure they just wanted food though. Sorry geese, I'll bring you plenty next time! 

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

PS: I added more shorts to my etsy shop, be sure to check them out!
Powered by Blogger.