My MAC makeover

9311-41

9311-42

9311-43

9311-44

9311-45

9311-46

9311-47

9311-48

9311-49

9311-50

9311-51

My friend Brooke, recently got landed a job at a MAC cosmetics counters, and they were having an event so she wanted me to go in and get my makeup done. How could I turn that down, am I right?! I also wanted some new products!

So, I was hesitant about trying this dark of a lipstick, but I actually quite like it! I have went to the Iowa football game yesterday, and besides the sudden downpours, it was fun! I have also been taking a break from everything with my boyfriend in Iowa City!

If you're interested here's a list of the products we used that Brooke put together for all of you:

For the Face
Prep + Prime skin
NC20 Select SPF 15 foundation
Give me sun mineralize skinfinish natural bronzer
Soft and gentle mineralize skinfinish for highlight

For the Eyes
Painterly Paint Pot
Goldenrod eyeshadow on lid
Embark and Texture eyeshadows mixed on crease
Avenue fluidline for liner
Haute and Naughty mascara

For the Cheeks
Peaches blush

For the Lips
Currant lip liner
Prince Noir lipstick
Venetian Lustreglass
So, yes you got to see me without makeup! It won't happen very often, but I'm not ashamed! I ended up getting the Soft and gentle mineralize skinfinish, Give me sun mineralize skinfinish natural bronzer, and Peaches blush. I use them everyday and I am in love and totally recommend everything she used, I love how it all looked! Also, I am working on some shorts I hope to put up soon!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! I'd love to hear about it.

Oh and a big thank you to my friend Rachel for being the photographer!
Powered by Blogger.