A pair of vintage glasses

92511-13
what i wore: vintage frames from Market Day, aqua cardigan from Old Navy, black and white striped top from Forever 21, yellow wedges from Target, navy blue skirt, vintage from my mother's closet
92511-15

92511-12

92511-14

look



I found these vintage frames yesterday when my boyfriend and I decided to stop at Market Day and the Farmer's Market Downtown. They are not my prescription at all, but I could still see fine with my contacts in, and I'm going to try to figure out where I can get the right lenses put in, or else I might just use them as a prop for photos and wear them on occasion! Market Day was awesome, there were so many adorable trinkets, handmade items, and vintage. I spotted these lovely vintage frames as I was browsing through some rings and I had to have them! I also picked up a lovely vintage scarf and a feather pin + earrings.

I have a lot of surprises, collaborations, and awesome posts coming up! So stayed tuned! I'm super excited about what this blog has done for me.

Hope you all have a fantastic Sunday!
Powered by Blogger.