A rainy day at the Asian Gardens

91811-13
what I wore: Asian inspired wrap dress thrifted, black slip and yellow cut-out flats from Target
91811-8

91811-14

91811-3

91811-12

91811-5



I thrifted this wrap dress not too long ago, and I absolutely adore it, even though it's a little small, I made due with wearing a slip underneath. So, this outfit is from Sunday when my boyfriend and I enjoyed a lovely afternoon together. First, we spent a few hours at Found Things, this amazing place full of "architectural and one of a kind found things". It was such an amazing place, I don't even know how to start explaining what was there! I was so amazing at everything. I ended up purchasing a bag of old photos and some key holes that I am probably going to make into necklaces! If you are ever in downtown Des Moines, I'd definitely suggest you go there. We then decided to go to the Robert D Ray Asian Gardens to snap a few outfit posts. Although it was a rainy day, I really enjoyed the misty landscapes.

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far!
Powered by Blogger.