Guest Post - Reasons to Celebrate

mackenzie1
what i wore: sweater from Old Navy, belt Kensie via TJ Maxx, shorts from Vitae Design Collective, tights from Target, boots from Kohls, feather headband handmade by a friend
mackenzie2

mackenzie5

mackenzie3

mackenzie4

Hey Koi Story readers! Mackenzie here from Reasons to Celebrate. I was super excited when Meanz asked me to guest blog over here! I adore her blog and sense of style and she is so sweet. She does an awesome job of representing fashion in my home state of Iowa.

I love Meanz's shorts she repurposes and sells on Etsy. They really spice up her outfits, and I love how she is transitioning them into fall! It's finally cooling down here in Washington DC, so I decided this would be a great opportunity to try and transition a pair of shorts for cooler weather, too. Of course I went straight for a sweater, boots, and tights. These three pieces scream "Fall!" to me. I also tried out a new deeper berry shade of lipstick to complete the look. I love wearing bright colors, but warm colors for fall are so irresistible!

This outfit ended up being perfect for a Sunday which consisted of cooking brunch, taking a walk in the park, and watching some football! I'm so excited for fall and this outfit has really put me in the mood for pumpkin flavored things, more football, and falling leaves.
Powered by Blogger.