A twist on a Vietnamese Sandwich - Bánh mì

IMG_8304

IMG_8314

IMG_8311

IMG_8305

IMG_8302

IMG_8300

Ok, so these photos are from a while back and I am drooling at these photos. I just remember how delicious it was! So, this is a variation of a Vietnamese sandwich called Bánh mì. I say it's a variation because we added some Cantonese style roasted pork called siu yuk.

Ingredients:

French baguette
Freshly sliced tomatoes
Freshly sliced cucumbers
Some lettuce
A little bit of mayo
Siu yuk
Pâté (a meat spread)

That's it! It's a mix of Vietnamese and Cantonese cuisine and it is absolutely delicious! I wish that there were Vietnamese sandwich shops around, but for the time being, this will definitely hit the spot! I have not done a food post in a while and see as it is around lunchtime I thought it would be appropriate!

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to enter my Legs For Days Giveaway!
Powered by Blogger.