Fifteen Favorites on Friday v14


1. I absolutely adore this Lauren Moffatt Spring 2011 dress on Erin of Calivintage! Her style just never ceases to impress me!



2. Elsa Billgren's blog is one of my absolutely favorites, and how could you not adore this video of her make-up routine!?



3. I absolutely love this High Wheel video project by Maider Lopez that I discovered via Honestly...WTF. He took the main structure from the ferris wheel and it looks like they are all just floating.


4. Mackenzie of Reason to Celebrate's sailor inspired outfit is just so adorable!


5. This striped 1950s dress that Jessica of Strawberry Moth is sporting in these photos is absolutely charming, and her shoes are just perfect paired with this dress.


6. These cute cat gifs are just irresistable!


7. This pumpkin pie milkshake recipe from Elsie of A Beautiful Mess looks so dreamy and delicious! Also, how perfect is this drink for Fall!


8. I love these state cutting boards from A. Heirloom on etsy. Of course I chose to showcase the Iowa!


9. How amazing is Kaylah of The Dainty Squid's purple hair? Ok, How awesome is her hair ALWAYS!?


10. I love Keiko of Keiko Lynn's outfit and makeup in these photos so much. She is such a beautiful person, inside and out.


11. Ok, I'm pretty sure Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons ALWAYS looks amazing. I love this outfit, all the browns and pretty florals are just so perfect!


12. I am such a sucker for pretty cups and these are just adorable!


13. The art on the walls of this room are gorgeous and so is the couch, pillows, colors and setup in general!


14. This Sundrop dress from Shop Ruche is so adorable and perfect for the transition into Fall!


15. I really like this Mustard Layered Collar Tea Dress from Dahlia!
Powered by Blogger.