Fifteen Favorites on Friday v17


1. I love this collage of the many faces of Amy Poehler I found via Kaelah of Little Chief Honeybee!


2. I adore Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage's 'kaleidoscope' dress and her amazing necklace!



3. This is such an awesome and simple way to transform a men's shirt into a dress without any cutting or sewing! I found this video via Strawberry Koi.


4. I love these Lisa Solomon doilies used as a rendition of environmental toxins and turning something horrible into something so lovely, found via Destined to Design.


5. Love the way Olivia of Lust for Life combines colors and her satchel is so adorable!


6. I adore Keiko of Keiko Lynn's red cape and she just looks absolutely amazing, like always!


7. I absolutely love this Penobscot Poncho from Anthropologie! It is so adorable and looks so comfortable! If only I had the money for it!


8. I love Bonnie of Flashes of Style's tonal outfit in this photo! Her coral pleated skirt is lovely and I love her sunnies!



9. I love this how to style a hair bow tutorial written by Katie of Skunkboy Creatures on Elsie's blog, A Beautiful Mess.


10. I adore Liz of Late Afternoon's outfit in these photos! Her skirt is just amazing, and so are those heels!


11. Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky's outfit is so adorable! I love the peterpan collar and the color combination is just wonderful!



11. Loving the photos and how Kelly of The Glamourai is featured on The Coveteur. Her things are just amazing!


12. This Nadinoo A/W 2011 Collection, Sounds of the Woods is just absolutely lovely! I love all the bird prints and such! The color combinations are so wonderful!



13. Even though it's Fall here in the States, I really love this Spring Wishlist from Elyse of Give me Bows. I wouls totally wear some of these lovelies in the Fall!


14. I love the idea of Kara via I Just Might Explode's 'Taking Cues from Vintage You' posts! I would love to do something similar someday!




15. This 'Re-Imagining Kenzo' series by Miss Moss is incredible. I love the way she showcases the Spring 2012 Kenzo line with different beautiful paintings as the backgrounds.
Powered by Blogger.