A peeking koi and paisley

10711-8
what i wore: Rock N Reconstruct dress from Vitae, Baku wedges from Blowfish Shoes, black sheer tights from Target, and black cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades

10711-1

10711-10

10711-9

The weather last week was SO nice! I finally decided it was time to show off my tattoo! I wore this Rock N Reconstruct dress I bought from Vitae a while back and I absolutely love it. Basically, I love dresses that have lovely low-cut backs that show off my tattoo of course! Oh, don't you love the gorgeous orange and yellow leaves of the trees!? They are so beautiful. I love just driving around neighborhoods and looking at all the different changing leaves of trees. It's so peaceful and it definitely makes me happy! I will be capturing beautiful leaves in my photos for as long as I can! Stay tuned!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far! I'm spending mine with my boyfriend in Iowa City!
Powered by Blogger.