Fifteen Favorites on Friday v20



1. This Dermablend ad campaign featuring Rick Genest, aka 'Zombie Boy' is absolutely genius and fascinating. Personally, I think he looks good both ways!


2. I love all the lovely crocheted goodies in Rebecca's etsy shop Manzanita especially these flower ear warmers and floral headband. Oh, and be sure to check out her blog too, she has an awesome sense of style!


3. Ok, Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons is definitely one of my favorite style bloggers. Her outfits are always so creative and wonderful. If I could put all of them in this list every week I totally would, but that wouldn't be fair to others! Anyways, what drew me to this outfit was the color palette, the wonderful hints of red, and just everything!



4. Erin of Calivintage is too cute in this video she made showing off her glasses collection! She makes me what to wear glasses more often!


5. I absolutely adore this Oana Befort 'fuel' illustration! If you have not yet been to her artsy lifestyle blog, I'd suggest you check it out now!


6. I absolutely adore Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage's new coat. Can you believe she thrifted it!? Her style is always so impeccable!


7. I've been wanting a scarf from Yokoo for so long! I can't believe I haven't put her on here yet! She is just absolutely incredible, and I love how each scarf is handmade by her. These also look super warm and cozy.



8. These stackable burger ring sets from Q-Pot you can customize that I discovered via Susie of Style Bubble are so so awesome! They are so adorable!




9. These photos of Frida Gustavsson are so beautiful!


10. Erin of Calivintage's tropical bird dress is just absolutely fabulous! The colors are so pretty and makes me miss summer.


11. These side by side comparisons of streetstyle pictures and amazing landscape photos are just absolutely wonderful! These were created by Miss Moss on a guest post on Honestly...WTF.




14. I absolutely adore these re-imagined Disney princesses come to life by artist Jirka, I discovered via Aya of Strawberry Koi. How awesome does these look!?


13. I am smitten over Mandi of Here's Looking At Me Kid's outfit choices lately! I adore her sense of style and the beautiful retro feel of her look!


14. Not only does Kani of K is for Kani have amazing, but she always makes wonderful hair accessories such as these woodland themed headbands in her etsy! Aren't they so cute!?


15. Mackenzie of Reasons to Celebrate is so adorable and talented! She made this gorgeous cranberry dress, isn't the collar just darling!?
Powered by Blogger.