Girls Just Want to Have Fun Part II

2011-09-28_025
what I wore: two tone circle sunnies from OC Shades, Vance booties c/o of Blowfish Shoes, jeweled knuckle ring and owl ring, blue red and cream skirt and dark teal tights from Forever 21, floral scarf thrifted, and Carly's olive floral top

what Anna wore: my Anne Taylor flower medallion pique shift dress, my black faux leather and knit jacket, and her black leggings and boots

what Carly wore: my Minnetonka tramper booties from Shopbop, my fan patterned dress from Francesca's Collection, her black leather jacket and black leggings

2011-09-28_029

2011-09-28_024

2011-09-28_018

2011-09-28_021

2011-09-28_022



Here is the second set of photos from the 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' photoshoot with Anna and Carly of Mirror Image by local lifestyle and wedding photographer, Aly Carroll. Once again, it was such a fun experience. I suggested that we focus on patterns and textures. Once again, all the dresses are from my closet, as well as the leather jacket on Anna and the Minnetonka tramper booties on Carly. Also, I've been waiting to bust out this amazing textured jacket for so long! Oh, and of course these Vance booties c/o of Blowfish Shoes are amazing! I love how tall they make me.

Stay tuned and check back for Part III tomorrow!
Powered by Blogger.