Girls Just Want to Have Fun Part III

2011-09-28_030
what i wore: floral sheer button up,  dark teal tights, owl and jeweled knuckle ring from from Forever 21, Carly's striped dress, Vance booties c/o Blowfish Shoes, and blue and white polka dot scarf thrifted

what Carly wore: her black sweater, black leggings, black boots, and lace top (worn as scarf)

what Anna wore: her gray and white stripped dress, brown boots, black leggings and multicolored scarf



2011-09-28_033

2011-09-28_034

2011-09-28_032

The third and final set of the 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun Shoot' with Anna and Carly of Mirror Image by photographer Aly Carroll, a local lifestyle and wedding photographer. Balloons, stripes and florals! I thought of a neat idea to liven up Carly's outfit by turning her lace top into a scarf by tucking in the sleeves! I wore Carly's dress, but the rest of my outfit is from my closet. Once again, I just really enjoyed mixing patterns, from the Herringbone pattern on my Vance booties, stripes on Carly's dress and my sheer floral button up, I thought it was very whimsical.

You can view more about these two shoots on Aly Carroll's blog:

The Ladies | Des Moines Fashion Bloggers
The Ladies | Des Moines Fashion Bloggers Part II

Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far and that you enjoyed this mini series of photos!
Powered by Blogger.