Happy Halloween!

happyhappy

hallow3

So, this Halloween I decided not to go out, so I'll show you a couple pictures from last Halloween, in which I decided to be Minnie Mouse (a go-to costume of mine). I wore a turquoise skater dress from Fabrik, mouse ears I bought at a costume shop, the bow I made out of cardboard and used two hair ties to secure it onto the ears, black polka dot tights, white gloves and black stretch belt from Target, and yellow wedges (not pictured). My boyfriend went as a 'lumberjack' which basically means he threw on some flannel! Haha.

Anyways today is also my older brother's birthday! He lives in North Carolina so I don't get to see him very often. Also, we don't have any recent pictures together, which is weird, and reminds me that we need to take some pictures together the next time he visits!

Check out my blogger spotlight post over at Heather's blog, Paper Doll Smile.

Hope you've all had a happy Halloween weekend! Did you do anything exciting!? Tell me about it!
Powered by Blogger.