Bostwick and Easter Lake

103011-9
what i wore: BB Dakota Bostwick coat from Lulu's, white tights and tan braided belt from Target, checkered brown checkered dress and brown loafers thrifted, and floral cardigan from Delia's
103011-10

103011-11

My boyfriend and I stopped at Easter Lake on the Southside this past Sunday and we saw the most beautiful owl ever! It flew away every time we tried to take a picture of him, but I'm still happy we spotted him, because he was the first owl I've ever seen in the wild!

Anyways, I have been wearing this BB Dakota Bostwick coat so much lately (even when it's not cold enough), I just cannot get enough of it. It's the most comfortable thing ever and I love the pockets and hood. I thrifted this checkered brown dress a while back and finally decided to wear it out! I love it, because it's very unique and it zips in the front! I also adore the front flap pockets!

I am also trying out this new leave in conditioner that I love from Prive, that smells amazing/natural and makes my hair so silky, and smooth!

Happy first of November!
Powered by Blogger.