A hat and a side braid

10811-15
what i wore: Merona light mint dress thrifted, black Garren heels from Blowfish, hat from Forever 21, leopard print cardigan from Delia's and tan belt from Target
10811-14

10811-13

10811-12

10811-11



These photos are from last week. I went with my friend, Rayna to her studio to see some of her paintings (which I love) and I really can't wait to do an artist spotlight post on her! She's just so busy! Anyways, I had her snap some photos of me during a break from class and we ended up at the FAC parking lot with all these pretty yellow trees! I have really been wanting to throw leaves up in the air, and finally I got to do it! My neighborhood is fairly new, so we don't have a lot of trees, it's a real bummer! I never took advantage of that huge tree in our front yard from our last house!

Anyways, I thrifted this lovely light mint colored dress and knew right away I wanted to pair it with this cool leopard print cardigan! The hat and braid came from having a bad hair day, but I think it worked out really well!

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
Powered by Blogger.