Different stripes

10811-7
what i wore: proud heritage summer cardigan from Hallelu, vertical striped skirt thrifted (and reconstructed from shorts), tan belt from Target, Steve Madden boots from DSW, gray and white tank top from Pac Sun and cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades

10811-6

10811-3

I have finally started to remember to bring my camera on campus just so I can get some outfit pictures in! How gorgeous is this bush!? The colors are so vibrant and pretty, I had to use it as a backdrop. This outfit is from last week, and once again, check out how nice the weather looks! It was 80 degrees (F), how crazy is that in October!?

Anywho, I decided to mix some vertical and horizontal stripes! I really need to fix this skirt again. I didn't notice while it was putting on that it was unraveling a little at the bottom. Of course, this was the first ever skirt I made from a pair of shorts, and I really didn't know how to sew then, so I just pieced it together!

Hope you are having a wonderful week! I have a small Fall Break coming up after tomorrow! It'll be nice, especially since this week is Midterms and all!
Powered by Blogger.