Thigh high knit socks

101611-11
what i wore: olive green sleeveless button up and cut-off shorts (worn under dress thrifted, beige cardigan from Old Navy, tribal print dress from Forever 21,  light tan boots and tan belt from Target, beige knit thigh high socks from Urban Outfitters
101611-12

101611-16



On Sunday, I based this outfit around these lovely beige knit thigh high socks that I just ordered from Urban Outfitters. I love the color palette, lovely neutrals paired with a vibrant tribal print dress. Anyways, my friend Rachel and I took these photos right before sunset, and I think they turned out beautifully! Also, I had to try out a couple of jumping/levitating photos and we just had a lot of fun.

We then had a lovely rest of the night carving pumpkins and eating treats! Stay tuned for the second half of my day in a post tomorrow and to see what Rachel and I carved!

Have a lovely Wednesday dears!
Powered by Blogger.