Some pumpkin carving

101711-3

101711-1

101711-20

101711-21

101711-23

101711-12

101711-22

101711-24

101711-18

101711-19

So on Sunday, my friend Rachel and I decided it would be fun to carve some pumpkins and enjoy some snacks! I wish that we had time to go to the pumpkin patch, but we just decided to get these at the grocery store. We also decided to get some sugar cookies shaped like pumpkins, some pumpkin cookies, candy corn, apple cider, and caramel apples! We also got a pumpkin carving kit and she decided to carve out a bat/kitty and I decided on two ghosts! The kit made it a little easier to carve, but we also broke some of the tools along the way, haha, so we improvised! It was a lot of fun, and a lot harder than I remember. Of course, it's been a long time since I've carved pumpkins. I love playing with the 'pumpkin guts', I know, it's a little weird, haha! We decided to put tea lights in them, and I think they look wonderful! I can't wait to set mine out on the porch for everyone to see!

So, it got colder as the night went on so I decided to break out my new BB Dakota Bostwick coat I bought from Lulu's! It is so adorable and I love it. The only problem that I have with it is that it's a little thin. There is actually no lining. I might add a lining to it, or just layer a lot with it because I love how long it is, and it is a very lovely pattern, and coat in general!

Have you carved pumpkins this year!? What design would you put on yours?
Powered by Blogger.