Fifteen Favorites on Friday v24


1. Jo of Lost in the Haze's floral crown is so pretty, but how absolutely stunning does she look in these photos!?


2. I absolutely adore these new rings from Moorea Seal's etsy shop! The shark tooth one is so pretty! Use code: KOISTORY to receive 10% off your purchase from her shop!


3. Amy from A is for Ampersand is wearing the most darling raspberry cape coat ever!


4. I am absolutely smitten with Keiko of Keiko Lynn's outfit in these photos, she always has the best color combinations and stuff!


5. Vogue is celebrating 120 years of Vogue covers with this awesome book called Vogue: The Covers. I found these covers via Honestly...WTF.


6. Yay, Selma made her blog, Being Selma public again, and she's styling a pair of shorts she bought from my etsy shop! How cute is she?!


7. I am absolutely smitten with Islabell of A Fine Day For Sailing's mustard lace dress, lovely blue cape and pretty fur hat!


8. I am jealous of Kaylah of The Dainty Squid's nailpolish collection! I also loved the way she organized it!



9. I love Rebecca of Manzanita's mini paint your boots DIY and then how she styled them on Thanksgiving! How cute are those boots in red!?


10. Alix of the Cherry Blossom Girl has awesome style. I especially love these transparent lace boots she's wearing in these photos!


11. Kirstin of Crimson Rosella is absolutely adorable. I adore the pretty leopard print peeking collar and her leather skirt!


12. Ashley of Fancy Fine is always adorable. I love the lovely neutral tones she is wearing in this outfit! Don't you love how much fun she looks like she's having in all of her posts?


13. I am gushing over some of the pieces from Rodarte's A/W collection that I discovered via Q's Daydream Vintage.


14. I adore this collage of portable manual typewriters that Katrina of Pugly Pixel posted! I've always wanted a typewriter and these are adorable.



15. I adore these re-imagined hair comb illustrations by Eirian Chapman, I discovered via Rebecca of The Clothes Horse.

Extra Links

Make Your Own Coffee Syrup - A great gift idea from A Beautiful Mess
DIY Peter Pan collar tutorial via Wayward Daughter
3 tips on how to stay motivated while working from home via The Dainty Squid
Kara and Moorea styling monochromatic outfits on I Just Might Explode

New Blogs I've discovered and enjoyed:

Someone Like You
Smitten
Wildflower
Wayward Daughter
Powered by Blogger.