My week through instagram v5

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

I got to do a little preview and behind the scenes post on Rock N Reconstruct's Holiday collection! Also I bought these skeleton gloves for less than $2.00!

I ate some delicious authentic Chinese food cooked by my mom. I love wonton noodle soup with Chinese greens and these taro root rice cakes with a soy sauce, vinegar and sriracha mix for dipping.

I got to work the letterpress for the first time, and screwed it up, buy put the word visual the wrong way, but oh well! I still love it. The one on the right is a print my friend Weston made on the letterpress.

I found some lovely chambray Fossil shorts at the thrift store and I started a wire drawing, I'm really excited about introducing wire to my project. I really love working with it.

I got to hang out with my lovely friend Brooke, and spent a lot of time with my family, especially on Thanksgiving, and ate lots of yummy food all day long.

I got to meet Selma's adorable kitten Chico, and fell in love with her instantly! I mean, look at that face! Also, I got to shoot some behind-the-scenes photos of Joelle (of Figment Art Photo) doing a photoshoot with Selma.

I braved Black Friday at the mall with Selma. Here are the photos I snapped with my phone. I also managed to lose my phone at Gap at one point, but someone amazing turned it in to the cash register. I am so thankful for that.

I fell in love with this snake ring, and I'm a little sad I didn't buy it, but it was a little awkward to wear. Then after braving Black Friday I settled down with some awesome tea my mom gave me earlier!

How was your week!? Tell me about it.
Powered by Blogger.