November Sponsor Introductions

novem

14
photo by DSM Photo


Emily Svec is the not quite behind the scenes coordinator and artistic director for Body by Svec for the past 6 years, providing the Midwest with living breathing pieces of art through body decor. Most notable in Des Moines, though the Body by Svec crew have also traveled to Ames, Cedar Falls, Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Chicago, are events held at the Des Moines Social Club, The Glaza Studio, and for 80-35 Festival and the BodyWorld's exhibit promotion. She has painted over 150 men and women of varying shapes and sizes. Her body décor has been featured in 515, Juice, and Core magazines, book covers, and newspapers. She paints for the love of the body, using her art to define beauty beyond societal norms. Her goal is to show the harmony of the natural human body unhindered by preconceived notions of age, size, or shape.

15


We think personal style is just another form of self-expression, and we make shoes for creative girls who can put together a look with effortless originality. Blowfish takes a break from the ordinary and a cue from the past. There’s something unexpected in every shoe we create, just as there’s something unexpected about every girl who wears them.

27
Photo by Maharaj Photography


21


20

BLOG

31

BLOG

Hi, I'm Brinny! I'm nineteen years old and a politics student in Sydney. I blog about my daily outfits, shopping adventures, sartorial lusts of the moment, as well as an endless variety of odds and ends. I love full skirts, high heels, and hair bows! My style is a cacophony of color -- welcome to my world! :)

bluefeatherstyle


Hello! My name is Alex, I'm 20 years old and I live in Des Moines, Iowa. I work at a restaurant as a waitress, at a vintage clothing store called Atomic Garage, and I am a freelance photographer. I'm also a part-time student. I collect all things vintage, but my specialty is prom gowns from the fifties and sixties and vintage eyewear. This blog is a way to get me out of my shell and try new things, along with document my everyday life and style. Enjoy!

16
photo by me

BLOG | LOOKBOOK | TUMBLR

17

BLOG | YOUTUBE

24

PAPER DOLL SMILE: BLOG | FACEBOOK

I'm a hairstylist/make-up artist in Sacramento who enjoys getting lost in a good book.

HELLO VANNY: BLOG | TWITTER 

28

TONGUE TIED IN AWE: BLOG | TWITTER

Hello, my name is Danielle Sprouse - a student, photographer + aspiring graphic designer who lives in the state for lovers finishing up her last year of college. My blog is a place to document my adventures, daily inspiration, and artists - Come say hello!

TULLE & COMBAT BOOTS: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

My name is G, and I'm a graphic design student in living in the DC metro area. I blog about my outfits, style, thrifting, photography, design, and various other things! Stop by my blog and say hello :)

23

AQUI: BLOG

MANZANITA: BLOG | TWITTER

25

SHOP LOCAL DSM: BLOG | FACEBOOK

SCARLET LETTER STYLE: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

29

LITTLE ACORNS: BLOG

Hello all! My name is Linzy from the blog Little Acorns. I'm a student, and fashion enthusiast from the lovely state of California, blogging about random things as I try and find my way in this world. Along with fashion, my interests are art, music, photography, web design, D.I.Y. projects that I want to do but probably will never get around to, dance, food, and World of Warcraft - Stop by and say hey!

OUT OF ORDER VINTAGE: ETSY SHOP | BLOG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you interested in sponsoring my blog for the month of December and beyond? I have some spots left! Click here for the sponsor info + rates and let me know by contacting me at:

meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com
Powered by Blogger.